Period: May 2019 – June 2021
Client: Gas Flex Systems
Subject: Carlana Marketing collaborates with GFS (Gas Flex Systems) to launch GFS into the UK market, with ongoing support across all sales channels and to the sales team at GFS in general.
Originally a Turkish based manufacturer of quality and unique gas products, GFS looked to launch their products, including their innovative CSST, Cooker Hose, and Catering Hose range, into the UK market. Carlana Marketing were approached to offer a full redesign of the existing website, work on any ad-hoc requirements, design marketing collateral, improve search engine rankings, write content for their social media channels to showcase services and products and increase engagement, and create email campaigns to subscribers.
After completely redesigning the existing website, which included designing wireframes, creating content for pages and products, designing and adding images to the site, and ensuring the site offered an easy user experience, Carlana Marketing split their marketing services between ad-hoc work briefed from the client, and ongoing monthly support across website, social media and email campaigns.
- Design of banners for exhibitions
- Website design and content creation
- Website development
- Design of the 2020 GFS Catalogue
- Design of flyers for multiple events
- Design & content creation for
- Installation Guides
- Design & content creation for GFS
- Training Guides
- Creation of professional product videos for site
- Design and content creation of GFS Brand Guidelines
- Content creation and liaisons with trade publications for press releases on GFS products and services
- SEO – Offering a complete SEO package, including technical SEO and on & off page SEO, to boost product and services pages on all search engines for all relevant keywords. Compiling of monthly analytical reports on all SEO activity
Site health and maintenance – Continued support on the site to ensure site is fully optimised at all times with no speed issues or toxic links. Continuous website design and updates
- Social Media content creation and scheduling – Regular social media content creation on products, services, relevant news, industry news, upcoming events and all other relevant content, all scheduled for specific dates
- Email marketing campaigns – Full campaign and data management, including content creation, design and send of monthly e-shot to over 10,000 subscribers, detailing relevant news, new products/services and other relevant content. Compiling of regular analytical reports on each e-shot campaign
Since working with GFS, Carlana has delivered a modern, easy to use website that clearly showcases all products and services and details which stockists products are available from. The website now also features professional product videos, training guides and installation guides, as well as informative details on GFS and the team, plus definitive information on GFS’s company brand guidelines. GFS’s website, product and services pages have all seen a significant rise on search engine rankings, and GFS’s social media channels have all seen an increase in page likes and general engagement. GFS now boasts marketing collateral that is on brand across all channels, including the website, exhibition banners, flyers and social media.
GFS has been by far the largest, complete end to end project we have had the pleasure of working on, and we have been proud to see GFS enter the UK market as an unknown, to become one of the industries UK market leaders.