Client: Yellow Mustard Furniture
Subject: Koala Digital and Yellow Mustard Furniture launch e-commerce site, with Koala Digital offering ongoing SEO support
One of our clients, Plenty of Thyme, recommended our services to brothers Aidan and Neal, who have had many years experience between them in both designing and creating bespoke furniture, and managing and consulting for some of the world’s most prestigious retail stores. They wanted to utilise this knowledge to create a website that offers users stylish, unique, quality home made furnishings, to be available to buy on a modern, easy to use website. Our task was to offer a full branding package, including design and build of the website, adding and optimising products for SEO, then launching the site.
- Brand identity including colour, typography and logo design
- Branded stationary and marketing collateral including business cards, stickers and thankyou cards
- Website design
- A bespoke, cost-effective solution with a theme built, Woo-commerce site using Divi, providing drag and drop features so the client can make easy front-end edits.
- Integrating additional features for a smoother user experience , such as a ‘Pop up cart’ and a ‘wish list’ feature
Adding over 800 products to the site with stock levels that update automatically, daily
- Optimising all pages, categories and products for SEO
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation including on-page optimisation, blog writing, off-page SEO and technical SEO
- Social media training and consultation
Aidan and Neal originally wanted a simple site to sell their products, but after further discussions we encouraged them to allow us to design and build a fully optimised e-commerce site with a stylish and modern look, with integrated stock level feed that is updated automatically by their merchant, saving the owners time on manually adding stock to the site. The additional add on functionalities have created a clear user experience both when browsing and adding items to the cart, as well as throughout the checkout process.
Yellow Mustard Furniture is now a fully functioning e-commerce website, with live product feeds. We continue to offer ongoing SEO support, and owners Aidan and Neal couldn’t be more pleased with the results.
You can see the results below!